We"re currently recruiting a motivated Security Officer to help us ensure continual safety for 14Forty on a full time basis.
As a Security Officer, you will use your skills to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and buildings whilst providing excellent customer service. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here"s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Control the comings and goings of the buildings and surrounding proximity
- Delivering a safe and effective security operation
- Ensuring the safety of the premises
- Helping the public with general queries
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Security Officer will:
- Either hold a valid SIA license or be eligible to hold one
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Have determination and resilience
- Have previous experience in delivering fantastic customer service
- Look smart and professional
- Take individual initiative and be an excellent team player
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Understand relevant health & safety, criminal laws and operations
We ensure you"re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury"s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you"ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK"s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1307/99050001/52499627/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.