More about the role:
Who you are:
- Organise and lead the preparation and presentation of all food and hospitality services to the highest of standards and in line with the contract specification
- Recruit, lead, develop and manage the team to deliver superior food and service
- Ensure regular communications with the client
- Drive sales through effective marketing, promotions
- Manage the service within the budget and financial targets
- Manage all aspects of health & safety and food safety
- Manage food wastage
- Experience of leading, managing and developing winning teams
- Minimum 2 years catering management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Track record of managing a P&L and delivering results
Desirable, but not essential, criteria:
- Experience in a similar environment
- Management qualification
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free meals while at work
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us. We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Reference: com/1011/72720001/52527307/NI
What you'll be doing:
Register your interest by submitting your name and email address. You will then be sent an email with the link, contacting full job description, including criteria and the application form for completion.
Click on Apply Now to register.
As a Catering Manager, you will lead the team to deliver world class food & service for our clients and customers. You will be the motivation and guidance for your team for daily activities. You will work with the onsite team and other leaders across our business.
This is a full time contract working 40 per week.